Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud. Have you created a voice with the voicelab? Unlike the others, It possesses no suit, wearing a mask, a striped yellow and green party hat, and a red button on its chest similar to Balloon Boy/Nightmare Fredbear, the wires surrounding it simulating the shape of a clown's bow. EEEEHAHAHAHAHA!". 35.7K views | original sound - Jaze Cinema. Someone should decide Ennard and Nightmare Mangle. Ennard Screen. Is someone there? Funtime Foxy has already been here today. The scream Ennard makes while jumpscaring the player in Funtime Auditorium. Disfigured-Mutilated-Clown. If Old Man Consquences was a performing robot by Real_William_Afton-. If you follow his instructions, you will die. He is the fusion of all the four main animatronics in Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals, with Baby herself being the primary controller. . SoundCloud . Here are some funny and slightly innuendo FNaF pickup lines, brought by yours truly Nick the Endoskeleton and Rainbowsmash34. Second one: "I recognise you, but I'm not afraid of you. Springtrap is one of the main antagonist of the series. After Henry lures her, Molten Freddy, Lefty, and Scraptrap to a fake restaurant, he sets the place on fire, freeing her and the remaining children's spirits. Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud. I don't recognize you. FNAF Balloon Boy Laugh. Voice Actor. voice voiceacting voiceactor voices fivenightsatfreddys five_nights_at_freddys fivenightsatfreddysfanart five_nights_at_freddys_fanart five_nights_at_freddys_sister_location. Shadow Freddy, All withered animatronics I FNaF SL = Everyone expect Ennard I Old man consequences, Glitchtrap, Enemies: Ennard, William Afton. 33 Favourites. If everything was a glitch by Real_William_Afton-. Add it! They always put us back inside. Toy chica. From this point onward, no spoken line can be 100% confirmed not to be Ennard. After Henry lures her, Molten Freddy, Lefty, and Scraptrap to a fake restaurant, he sets the place on fire, freeing her and the remaining children's spirits. Ennard can be seen in Parts & Service on Night 5 if Baby is removed. In the lead up to FNaF 6 the websites ScottGames and FNaFWorld hosted . Mechanic. He will then tell you to crawl through Ballora Gallery as fast as you can to reach the Breaker Room. FNaF AR: Special Delivery. I remember this scenario. I'm a model 5 of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit-Repair System, but you can call me HandUnit.Night 1 greeting. When you finally manage to beat Ennard he will say this line using baby's voice "I will find a way out" After you finish beating Ennard in the private room,You will be seen sitting in the living room,eating popcorn and watching the season finale of the immortal and the restless after watching,you will hear metal sound sliding and you will see . Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. *note, Mangle's voice is a male and female voice mixed together*. I've been out before, but they always put me back. 33 Favourites. "We are Ennard" it answered in a glitched robotic voice, looking right into my eyes "And you are going to help us to escape this prison, giving us the freedom, we crave so badly after all that happened to us" If lolbit malfunctioned by Real_William_Afton-. Come closer, let's smile together. Voice Lines Main Gameplay Fnaf Ambient Noise. During the Real Ending, along with other animatronics, Ballora's empty shells are seen from the Scooping Room. After being ejected from Ennard, Baby rebuilds herself as Scrap Baby. Were you looking for his Keypad or Preferences? Ennard And Liz being- Being themselves. Originally posted by Baby/Ennard: When your guide comes back online, he is going to tell you that he was unsuccessful, that you must restart the system manually. Fnaf Ambient Noise. 15. Ennard is the main antagonist of Five Night's at Freddy's: Sister Location and a major antagonist in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Simulator. . This is also the night where you service Freddy - allowing Ennard to steal the Voice Mimicry Module. Ennard is an endoskeleton, containing most of the animatronics from Sister Location within him after Night 5. Ennard slowly appears through the window, and Ennard reveals that they brought the player there so that the animatronics could . Sounds Others like you also viewed Ennard Ennard/Gallery Funtime Freddy Circus Baby Michael Afton Night 5 F.Foxy. Ennard voice lines - FNaF edits and Facts 14.9K officially.chica Chica the Chicken @caro.1a antworten Ennard Voice Lines :D #fivenightsatfreddys #animatronics #foryoupage #foryou #fy #fnaf #edit #ennard #sisterlocation 14.9K Likes, 377 Comments. Let me show you how to break your face just like me. I don't recognize you. I never thought I'd make it through that vent but now we are together. but her voice actor was . Ennard is a hybrid of Baby, Ballora, Funtime Foxy, and Funtime Freddy. eh, the treasure ya know! Users who like FNaF Ennard All Voice Lines: Ennard On Night 5 Baby claims that Ennard is Ballora, without her shell, to lead Mike into a false sense of security. -Don't be afraid, soon you will look just like me. I recommend that you . The sound Ennard makes sometimes during Night 5, and during the true ending cutscene. 2h in General. Ennard's-Mugshot on the Ultimate-Custom-Night Selectable-Character Preview. he appears to be formed of a multitude of wires and parts weearing only a clown mask. To this place. Vent door. He can't be seen in the vent opening, but gives himself away by making a squeaking sound before attacking. FNAF 3 Night start. My voicelines by Real_William_Afton-. "Hey babe, I'd take this guy's corpse out of me and let you have a front row seat view from inside me. There is a space under the desk, someone before you crafted it into a hiding place and it worked for him. If lolbit malfunctioned by Real_William_Afton-. " 1K Views. not anymore." Third one: "Please deposit five coins." Fourth one: "Why do you hide inside these walls, when there's music in my halls." Fifth one: "You will not be spared. Voice lines: (talks in a sad and serious manner) *after jumpscare* "you shouldn't have come here. " Yaharr I came for ye booty that'd be treasure ya know. 5. it's illegal in so many ways 6. ennard only used Michael to excape 7. My voicelines by Real_William_Afton-. Here's the rest of the fanmade lines I made. TikTok video from Jaze Cinema (@jazecinema): "Ennard Animated Voice Line 2". Ennard. If everything was a glitch by Real_William_Afton-. Animation / Visuals by Frogothttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBJZ1. FNAF Balloon Boy Hello. "I'll . Ennard/Audio This page contains both audio clips and dialogue of Ennard . Close the vent door on him to send him away. Today we proudly present to you some amazing voice lines from Ennard! so look me and my sister and my friends were going to bed and we put on ennard's voice line on and we were blinking so many times that we said that hey ennard we blinked and my sister said hmm enard yeah i don't even care you say that because we already blinked. Made an ennard design and wanted to show it off, it's code will be in the comments if you want to use it! Bon-Bon Funtime Freddy Ennard (Animatronic) Ennard (Girl) Hand-Unit (Default) Hand-Unit (Angsty Teen) Miss Afton Unidentified Animatronic Intro ??? Start discovering community-created voices! Ennard is the funtimes. All of ennard's voice lines and sounds by Real_William_Afton-. Add your self in online class remix by Real_William_Afton-. Ennard , Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. . 5 Comments. In Night 5, she removes the endoskeletons of herself and her fellow band members and combines them to become [Ennard]].'. All of our voice and vocal sound effects are available for free download in both .WAV and .MP3 formats. 5 Comments. Its body is disfigured with protruding wires. This forgotten and abandoned place. FNAF Balloon Boy Hello. "I spy with my little eye: my next victim!". Why do you hide inside these walls? voice voiceacting voiceactor voices fivenightsatfreddys five_nights_at_freddys fivenightsatfreddysfanart five_nights_at_freddys_fanart five_nights_at_freddys_sister_location. The Sister Location animatronics type (open faceplates, high-tech, child killing machine) is called the "Funtimes" given Freddy, Foxy and Chica are all named Funtime (Chica will not be included here) Now this is not a headcanon or anything of . AnthonyBlender. Fanmade UCN Voicelines Part 2. 2021-05-30T15:40:20Z. The player then hears Baby's voice repeating "you won't die", and Michael gets back up while all of the Ennard's eyes show up in the sewer. Voice Lines. officially.chica Finally freeing Elizabeth, Michael's only remaining goal is to "find" William, although it's unknown what that means. It is the combined form of Ballora, Funtime Freddy, and Funtime Foxy, with a mask resembling Funtime Freddy's pointing that he controls the entity.. fnaf 2 music box. People think it could be decoded to something like 'the One You Shouldn't Have Killed'. . HD downloads available! * This animatronic only has a voice line in AR or FW or Ultimate custom night or FNaf Vr or the curse of dreadbear so yuh * Its a foxy ) " Arggg you never stod a chance ". Voice line- I never thought i'd make it through that vent, but now we are together. Add new voice. Steam Info [] He also climbs in the vent system, but unlike the other animatronics in the vents, he is difficult to track, appearing only briefly here and there when moving. ( ~ )" - Springtrap. Watch. After being ejected from Ennard, Baby rebuilds herself as Scrap Baby. He is possessed by the soul of William Afton (also known as Purple Guy), the killer responsible for major events in the FNAF's timeline. Emily Voice Line Audition Ballora_Ennard. FNAF Balloon Boy Laugh. Micheal- Ennard wont stop taking exotic butters-Ennard- Shhh! -if i get a Game over, you get a Game over! However, it's a strange thing to want to do, to come here. Pros: Can be invisible, float, Really good . Watch. "I hate u" "I hate you more" "no i hate you more" "i hate you way moreeeeeee". 14.9K. Don't be shy.. I have seen him, the one you shouldn't have killed. FNaF Golden Freddy Scream. Ultimate Custom Night Voice Lines Lyrics [Scraptrap] I always come back! *XD*. FNAF 3 Death Scream. Pros: Can be invisible, float, Really good . Answer (1 of 4): God this ship is gross, first of all, it's a human x a robot 2. Michael chose to go up in flames with his family, including Elizabeth. However, it's a strange thing to want to do, to come here. By. W. foxy/ FOxy. Contents 1 Biography 1.1 Sister Location 1.1.1 Fake Ending 1.2 Custom Night 1.3 Source code teaser 2 Sounds 2.1 Voice Lines 2.1.1 Sister Location Color (s) Bipedal-Silvery with Crimson Accents. The scream Ennard makes while jumpscaring the player in Parts/Service. Second one: "I recognise you, but I'm not afraid of you. since the voice lines for Molten Freddy, Scrap Baby and William Afton suggest that . Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The robot bend down towards my shivering form, tilting its head to the side. I need some voice lines for some of my OC's and I wanted to ask you for help! [VIDEO] FNAF:SL - Ennard's voice Published: Dec 19, 2016. Comments (12) Curators; Activity; Projects. After being ejected from Ennard, Baby rebuilds herself as Scrap Baby. Ennard. - There's no doubting what you've achieved on a technical level. Made an ennard design and wanted to show it off, it's code will be in the comments if you want to use it! I managed to ask it in a quiet, trembling voice. W.Frexy. It is the remnants of Ennard controlled by Funtime Freddy. 14. I can hear someone creeping through my room. Maybe curiosity, maybe ignorance. You are new. 208,824 views Nov 6, 2020 7.2K Dislike Share Save Clementine's Creations 1.32K subscribers Subscribe Hey guys I hoped you enjoy this video, make sure to like and. If Old Man Consquences was a performing robot by Real_William_Afton-. Me- Ennard stop it-FT foxy- MOVE ON Me- FT FOXY BE QUIETTTTTT! AnthonyBlender. Personally, I believe that. :^D. Here, you can see the remains of the outer shells of Ballora, Funtime Freddy, Bon-Bon and Funtime Foxy. Characteristics. Ennard Animated Voice Line 2. Ballora has already been here today. Funtime Freddy has already been here today. Molten Freddy appears in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator as the titular antagonist. Biography Source code Teaser. Fnaf 6 Jumpscare Sound. fnaf 2 music box. Nightmare Chica: an old timey witch, cackles and all. Completed October 17, 2019 Selene19. "Mmm, delicious! Nightmare chica. Mystery Thriller Fnafng. For unknown reason, some of the voice lines from Springtrap in Special Delivery are strangely similar to Nightmare Fredbear's lines in Ultimate Custom Night. "Your fear was a wonderful appetizer! William's 8-bit sprite version from FNaF 2 appeared in the launch trailer of the game for only a split second. I remember this scenario. This scream is shared with Bon-Bon and Ballora. While using Baby's Voice to manipulate the technician, Ennard is also voiced by Heather Masters.In the sixth game Baby and Ennard separate with the later becoming Molten Freddy' voiced by Kelian Goff. Lodged in You're forehead Of course! There are just certain design choices that were made for these robots that we don't fully understand. original sound. Voice Lines. Let me show you how to break your face, and look like me. "You're gonna be getting something stuffed into you soon.~" - Fredbear. [VIDEO] FNAF:SL - Ennard's voice Published: Dec 19, 2016. Add your self in online class remix by Real_William_Afton-. -YAR! i came for your booty! Wouldn't that make Michael a pedo 4. ennard abandoned Michael at the end of sister location. This article may contain spoilers that threaten to ruin elements of the story! . Maybe curiosity, maybe ignorance. By. So I read off an old Reddit post one day about people saying that Ennard and Nightmare Mangle only speak in broken radio/Morse Code/Radar. He is a fusion of Circus Baby, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, and Ballora's endoskeletons. Layla Voice Line Audition Ballora_Ennard. [Ballora] I could hear you.. breathing. I was the first, I have seen everything. 3K Likes, 35 Comments. Circus Baby is an animatronic with red pigtails, a red dress, and a . Ennard is a humanoid Animatronic, he is a combination of all the scooped sister location characters (it is unknown if the minereenas and bidybabs were scooped too). Tormented Chica and Susie Voice Line Audition Ballora_Ennard. Stream Toy Chica All Voicelines: Ennard by ennard-exe on desktop and mobile. Michael chose to go up in flames with his family, including Elizabeth. . Species. For many reasons Mennard is hated, we will be going over the main ones first. Vent system. Admit it, you wanted to let me in. Errors Beautiful! Voice lines: (talks in a sad and serious manner) *after jumpscare* "you shouldn't have come here. @caro.1a antworten Ennard Voice Lines :D #fivenightsatfreddys #animatronics #foryoupage #foryou #fy #fnaf #edit #ennard #sisterlocation 14.9K Likes, 377 Comments. Due to including Circus Baby, Ennard was mostly controlled by Baby/ Elizabeth Afton . 47. FNAF 3 Night start. You will not be saved." In this story this takes place after Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy got married and had a daughter named Eliza Funtime. Circus Baby has already been here today. Audio Dialogue Ennard talks with the protagonist as Circus Baby throughout the duration of the Private Room's challenge, in an apparent pre-established sequence. It's March already! I'm curious what events will lead a person to want to spend their nights in a place like this willingly. The Scooping Room can be accessed in Night 5, by following the directions of Ennard through Circus Baby's voice. After the event that happened at Circus Baby's Pizza World, Brenda took Eliza and ran leaving Ennard (her former friends) behind and raising Eliza as her own. He also has several eyes on his body and a skull-shaped . On Night 5, Baby (speaking . Add a Voice; Voices Get Voicemod Free Discord Download Free Sounds: TUNA. William Afton's daughter's soul resides alongside Baby's consciousness. It resembles Mangle from FNaF 2. The other is Ennard. Ennard Voice Ucn - 17 images - freddy fazbear the ultimate custom night wiki fandom, casting call club voice actors for fnaf series, a meeting with ennard quiz, when ennard tries to teach the animatronics youtube, You will not be saved." I'm curious what events will lead a person to want to spend their nights in a place like this willingly. Michael chose to go up in flames with his family, including Elizabeth. Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. "Aww, I could just eat you up!". You are new. FT Foxy- I CANT THIS IS NATURAL William & Golden freddy- Stfu! Withered chica. About About Scratch For Parents For . Ennard: (in Circus Baby's voice) You are in the Scooping Room now. a list of all voice lines in the UCN, collected from footage since i suck at Fnaf. His first appearance was in Five Nights at Freddy's 3. Night 4: The night where you get stuffed into a springlock suit, and when Baby starts to "act up", which we can surmise to be Ennard pretending (note that! Comment by ennard-exe" You wont get Tired of my Voice, Will you? Susie Voice Line Audition Penguina808. FNAF Balloon Boy Hi. ALL CATEGORIES Ennard Voice Ucn - 17 images - freddy fazbear the ultimate custom night wiki fandom, casting call club voice actors for fnaf series, a meeting with ennard quiz, when ennard tries to teach the animatronics youtube, Voice Lines Main Gameplay Add a Voice. Elizabeth is apart of ennard 3. W. Fozy/fozy. FNaF Golden Freddy Scream. . Stream All Chica Voice Lines (FNaF) by Ennard on desktop and mobile. "2021-01-20T16:35:39Z Comment by ennard-exe" Where's My Beak? Main Gameplay Fnaf 6 Jumpscare Sound. perhaps not. 3007. jazecinema Jaze Cinema. I recommend that you . 1K Views. After Henry lures her, Molten Freddy, Lefty, and Scraptrap to a fake restaurant, he sets the place on fire, freeing her and the remaining children's spirits. Handyman's Robotics and Unit Repair System Model 5, or just HandUnit for short, is an AI voice guide which acts as a tutorial for the player throughout the game, similar to Phone Guy (excluding Night 4, and the custom night . Ennard's voice lines {Original?} Circus Baby is the fake antagonist of ' [Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location]]. PJ Heywood. Wasn't en. not anymore." Third one: "Please deposit five coins." Fourth one: "Why do you hide inside these walls, when there's music in my halls." Fifth one: "You will not be spared. These are clearly state-of-the-art. Ennard voice lines - FNaF edits and Facts. FNAF Balloon Boy Hi. Shadow Freddy, All withered animatronics I FNaF SL = Everyone expect Ennard I Old man consequences, Glitchtrap, Enemies: Ennard, William Afton. There is a space under the desk, someone before you crafted it into a hiding place and it worked for him. FNAF 3 Death Scream. "Eww, I've got something in my teeth!". To this place. This forgotten and abandoned place. All of ennard's voice lines and sounds by Real_William_Afton-. Ennard's "You won't die" dialogue in the Custom Night cutscene could be a reference to Baby/Ennard's Fake & Real Ending dialogue: "You won't die." and "The Scooper will only hurt for a moment." Additionally, the "You won't die" line is actually reused from Baby's line.

ennard voice lines 2022