My podcast was submitted to Spotify by my podcast host, so perhaps this is why. If your podcast host is not listed above, you can simply follow the instructions on your podcast host's website. If it does click submit. Apple recently released a "podcast analytics feature" which will show you tons of data regarding your show and individual episodes. Millions of songs and podcasts. To access your Spotify stats, click the "Analytics" tab in the top-right corner of your Castos dashboard and then select the "Listening Methods" tab and then "Spotify". Please note: In order to access your . Spotify use their own proprietary system for tracking podcast listens and downloads, so this data isn't shown in the graphs and charts above. There could be any number of issues, so check out this episode as Eric walks you through so… View all Episodes. (Edison Research, ExpandedRamblings) Spotify is one of the most popular streaming platforms. If you click on "Audience" it measures when Spotify listens to zero seconds or more of any episode, so that's kind of like the download you're shown inside of Libsyn. How To Submit And View Your Podcast Analytics on Spotify tip www.podserve.fm Enter the code you received in the email on the following screen. Go to Settings and click "Social Share". There are three simple ways to check how your podcast is ranking: 1. According to the latest Spotify statistics, at the time of writing this platform has 207 million monthly active users and 500 million downloads on Android devices. 1. Track podcast charts and all your podcast reviews from Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher, across over 150 countries where available. In a web browser, go to https://podcasters.spotify.com. Choose "Spotify" integration. If you already have one, you can sign in using that. Find and click the "Connect to Spotify" button. Ultimately, by utilizing podcast analytics, you are more equipped to serve your listeners and craft content that is better suited for them. . Data Analysis 6. Locate and copy your RSS feed URL from your podcast hosting platform. With the Pro account, which costs $19/month, you can follow up to 100 artists, see play counts for every track, and view up to 28 days of statistics. Podcast analytics provide an analysis of listener data that gives you, the podcast host, an insight into your audience. Listen to this episode from Doing It Online : The Doable Online Marketing Podcast with Kate McKibbin on Spotify. My show is: . They should have a separate stats dashboard on their website. Spotify for Podcasters Help Center Audience Stats Listener and follower data Listeners are unique listeners who started an episode in your catalog. These days, 97% of Reed's audience and 94% of Moore's listen on Spotify. Analytics, Attribution & Discoverability for Podcasters The tools you need to monitor, optimize, share . From Analytics, select a show, then view total hours of Time Listened and the percentage of those hours from those following versus not following. When you're hosting a podcast on a dedicated website, you can check the traffic analytics and look at browsers as a source. Listener demographics are the features that set your listeners apart from the general public. 1.5 Step Five - Add Your Podcast Info. Click 'See Statsʼ to go to the Dashboard and view your Spotify analytics. Geographic podcast stats Your podcast's geographic stats represent where in the world listeners are located. Select Podcasts. Login to your Spotify account. Click each listed page to view them on your mobile app, or search the page name to locate them anywhere you get Spotify. It shows you your top tracks, artists, and genres organized by the previous four weeks, last six months, and all time.. Castbox — Most Variety. Other Useful Podcast Metrics Typing in "ocean waves . Step 2. As far as listener metrics go, you can see a breakdown of your stream sources, from your own profile and catalog to listeners' own playlists and libraries to other listeners' playlists to algorithmic vs. editorial playlists. . Meanwhile, your follower count indicates the number of people who click the "Follow" button on your podcast. Crunch the numbers. Click GET STARTED. You can also track if you're getting more listeners as you publish more episodes. Log into your Castos account and click "Integrations". Login Here to check it out. If I can confirm it's me, I'll claim it. 1. To view play counts for songs on Spotify, simply follow these steps: #1 - Open up the Spotify app or web browser. Users can connect their Chartable account to Apple Podcasts Connect and Spotify for Podcasters, to get more specific demographic data. Step 1. 2. While researching this article, I found much of the analysis to be overly friendly towards Apple. Spotify — Best for Music & Podcasts. To discover problems before your stakeholders do, it can be effective to have a data team member on call to check data quality issues in the morning and give a "green light" when it's good to use. launch… #1 thing we do NOT recommend when first launching your offer… This is the final segment of our four . Build your audience at any stage. featuring. Below is our three step guide with screenshots on how to set up your listing. Click the Get Started button to proceed. Search your artist name in the search bar or past the URI link to your artist profile. Enter Email & Password. Redirect the download URL for the feed episodes through our website triggering a Google Analytics event. These third-party podcast analytics can include information such as gender, age, and how long each episode is played. 43% of podcast fans use Spotify to listen to podcasts. If so, follow the steps to confirm and "claim" to . NEW FEATURE: How to Upload Your Video Podcast to Spotify. Why? Click 'Nextʼ in the lower right corner. The free tier gives insights into their top 10 tracks and up to seven days of statistics. Copy the 8-digit code from that email and paste in the submit form. Enter the code you received in the email on the following screen. Click the 'Get Startedʼ Button. If you are featured, we may not be able to let you know individually. There are three things you have to note when checking how well your podcast ranks in Apple: reviews, rankings, and ratings. Why? Are my stats deleted if I change the audio of my episode? Apple Podcasts. You'll be able to see: The number of devices tuned into each episode; Average listening time per device; Listening trends; and more… Make sure to sign up for a Spotify for Podcasters account or if you already have one, check the dashboard often to . Create an embedded player. Whether you're an established artist or new to the game, Spotify for Artists is the only way to pitch new songs to editors of some of the world's most followed playlists. Create posts for each podcast episode and embed the Podbean player. In this video we are looking at how to check podcast charts on both Apple and Spotify.Podcast charts can be a valuable tool for authority and credibility for. Select Podcast Charts. Fill the form and verify by connecting to your Twitter account or paste the link to your website (your website should include your name and your e-mail address) Click "Submit". I see some differences between the values you provide in your analytics and Spotify or Apple Podcasts? Jay Green - SVP of Digital Strategy & Analytics . In this video we are looking at how to check podcast charts on both Apple and Spotify.Podcast charts can be a valuable tool for authority and credibility for. In each episode, X shares best practices on podcasting from experts within Spotify, covering topics like understanding Spotify's podcast analytics and creating the perfect podcast trailer. Let's take a look at six ways Wrapped can help you make 2022 your podcast's best year yet, with the help of some examples from the " Oddvice " podcast's Wrapped results. * * * Chartable's standout feature is called SmartLinks. 1.2 Step Two - Get Your RSS Feed. Castos podcast analytics is a podcast hosting platform that is great for hobbyists looking to start or grow their podcasts. Answer (1 of 3): Great question. As probably the largest, this metric provides the number of times . We expect this integration to go live later in 2019. You'll start by creating a free account with Spotify. Typing in "sound machine" on the service can bring up Reed's program as the top result. Putting Your Podcast Analytics into Action. - Chartmetric great chartmetric.com. Click 'Send Codeʼ to send an 8-digit code to the email address that's listed in the show's RSS feed. Key Features Import existing podcast into a WordPress site This section is going to cover the immediate next steps you should take so that you can level up your podcast that much faster. You don't need to have a fancy studio or expensive equipment to start a podcast and there's really just one main consideration when you're debating where to spend your money: You need to record clear, high-quality audio. Number of unique listeners and followers These two metrics give you insight into your total reach, including how many unique listeners started each episode. Google Podcasts — Best Free Podcast App. You'll see an episode performance chart that lets you measure the completion rate of each episode and. In this blog post, I will outline my approach to accessing my podcast data from the Spotify data service, making it ready for local storage, processing, and analysis. Wait for a verification email to the address in your RSS feed. Listener Demographics Are Your Best Friend. In short, with the acquisition of Podsights, Spotify will be able to help advertisers understand how podcast ads drive actions that matter to their businesses. See top podcasts and episodes along with historical rankings. Below are some of the pages to check for your podcast. The free version of Sparkline is available now, allowing users to follow up to three artists. You can also get the latest charts for the US at podcastcharts.byspotify.com. Chartable is a podcast analytics platform that enables publishers to know and grow their podcast audiences through promotional attribution and audience insight tools. . #2 - Type in the artist you are looking for in the search engine. one account with my name, and it has no avatar/details, so I'm not sure if it's me or not. Upleveling Measurement for Podcast Advertising Track your podcast's rankings, reviews and more in one place. Spotify's podcast analytics Spotify has its own dashboard for podcasters as well. We recommend using the same email you use with your podcast host so that you can avoid any errors with uploading your show. How do I access my podcast analytics? Then, pick a structure that you like and importantly, a structure that means you'll be able to keep producing even when you're busy and start with that. This video will show you how to see your podcast show's listener analytics data on Spotify through the Spotify for Podcasters das. There are separate podcast charts for each country. We record Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, and Stitcher chart positions. 6. The Gen Z podcast statistics. . 1. 1.6 Step Six - Verify. Then, follow these steps: Open the side menu by clicking the three dots in the top-left. we shared a helpful resource where podcasters can check out step-by-step instructions on submitting their show to Spotify from 20+ hosting platforms. Listener Demographics Are Your Best Friend. 3. When you're looking at your listener numbers, you want to know how many follow your content regularly. See more features. No credit card needed. Is your podcast on Spotify? Here's everything you need to know. single-click submission to leading directories including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and Amazon, as well as popular listening apps like Overcast, Castro and Podcast . Select recording equipment. One of the most important things to know in order to plan your podcast is where your audience is located. Top Podcasts are "determined by a combination of overall follower counts and the number of recent unique listeners .". Here's what these acquisitions mean for advertisers and publishers. Go to Search. Pocket Casts — Top Pick. Click "Get Started", then paste in the link to your podcast's RSS feed. Anchor — Best for Making Podcasts. . 1. This section is going to cover the immediate next steps you should take so that you can level up your podcast that much faster. Check out what our founder & CEO has to say here. You need to have listened to at least 30 seconds of a podcast before you can give it a rating. podcast stats spotify; oyez oyez braves gens invitation. To view play counts for songs on Spotify, simply follow these steps: #1 - Open up the Spotify app or web browser. Visit podcasters.spotify.com. #4 - Under the "Popular" section, you will see play counts to the right of each song. Select the primary country of your show. Click 'Log Inʼ. Pick Your Podcast Cover Art and Music. Spotify: Spotify does not provide us with the necessary data through their player to attribute the plays on their service to your stats. The most popular podcast platform. Whichever browser you are using, it should have this integrated - no . Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. To get access to the data, I logged in to my Spotify podcaster dashboard and fired up the network inspector. They help you better understand who is listening to your content and on what platform. Start My Podcast. Preserving, supporting, and even strengthening brain function is crucial to optimal aging. What Spotify gained, the broader podcast industry could be losing. They automatically receive new episodes of your podcast. To see drop-off information for your episodes, just click on an episode in your web dashboard. Followers are listeners who hit Follow on your podcast on Spotify. To access listener analytics for podcasts on TuneIn, you need to work a bit harder. How to Upload Your Podcast to Spotify. Top Episodes are "is determined exclusively by the number of unique listeners on that day, providing a look into what's buzzworthy at the moment.". If you come brag to me how you have 1 million "subscribers" on iTunes, first question i will ask you is " How many of those 1 M people's Email address do you have? Click on "Add or Claim podcast". Podbean — Best for Live Shows. Podcast Addict — Most Customizable Podcast App. Spotify Podcast Data. How do you calculate downloads and other metrics? ‍. Create and distribute unlimited podcasts, get advanced analytics, monetize and promote in one simple, easy-to-use dashboard. However, we are currently working to update our analytics feature to integrate with Spotify specific statistics. Click the "get started" button. Recent Blog Posts. on Spotify. Listener demographics are the features that set your listeners apart from the general public. Now you've got a topic, name and a format for your podcast, the next step is working on your artwork and music. Login with your Spotify account or create a new one. #3 - Click through to the profile of the artist. Putting Your Podcast Analytics into Action. Typing in "sound machine" on the service can bring up Reed's program as the top result. In this article, I'll show you how you can upload your video podcast episodes to Spotify so your listeners can view your episodes directly in the Spotify iTunes: Stats from iTunes or Apple Podcasts will appear under the RSS apps section called "AppleCoreMedia". After that you will be prompted to answer some details about your podcast category, location, and language. How often is my stats data updated? Bottom line: Charts offer a whole new way for your show to stand out on Spotify and connect with audiences. Where To Check Your Podcast Rankings. They'll show you how many of your listeners are female, male, non-binary, or not-specified. Click "Apply". TuneIn Radio — Best for Radio. Check out our FAQs for solutions to a wide range of topics. Product . Listen to this episode from The Doctor's Farmacy with Mark Hyman, M.D. Typing in "ocean waves . You can now easily rate your favorite shows inside the Spotify app on iOS or Android. Podsights is joining the Spotify band Read about it on Ads.Spotify. Top Podcasts: The top 200 podcasts in each country, determined by recent unique listeners and overall follower counts. 2. Analytics on your Anchor web dashboard just got an upgrade, and brand new mobile stats are coming very soon to our iOS and Android apps! View top podcasts & charts from Chartable, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and more. 1. . Click on your podcast cover art. When Spotify announced its acquisition of not one but two major podcast analytics companies earlier this year, it leveled up its advertising business to include a more complete in-house campaign-measurement service. Open your web browser, visit https://podcasters.spotify.com/. Check out your engagement levels. We provide attribution that brands & agencies use to measure & scale their podcast advertising. Make sense of all your data Connect your Apple Podcasts analytics, hosting platform, Spotify for Podcasters, and more to track relationships between your marketing and advertising efforts. #3 - Click through to the profile of the artist. Podsights is the new standard in podcast technology. Enter RSS feed URL for your podcast . #2 - Type in the artist you are looking for in the search engine. Here are the instructions for Podomatic . 2. On this podcast analytics tool, podcasters can record long episodes, test new styles, and launch new shows without hitting a storage cap. Spotify is a music streaming service that debuted in late 2008. Spotify is where music discovery happens for 400+ million listeners in 184 markets. 1.4 Step Four - Paste Your RSS Feed. #4 - Under the "Popular" section, you will see play counts to the right of each song. This requires a few essentials: A high-quality microphone. Spotify is all the music you'll ever need. Why my Spotify stats are not showing up on Application stats? This allows broadcasters to check their analytics and see how they're doing. Paste your RSS feed URL into the box and click "next". Spotify Analytics, Spotify Stats & Spotify Playlist . Build the feed through the WordPress Seriously Simple Podcasting plugin. First, you have to apply for the Amplifier program. 10. Most recent to the podcast ratings party, are Spotify. Open the Spotify app. Agree to the Terms & Conditions. Use geo-data to inform your promotional strategy. Visit the Spotify for Podcasters website and create a new account. 3. Table of Contents [ show] 1 How To Upload Your Podcast To Spotify. Learn more about how followers work. The podcast's overall score will be visible once 10 people have rated it. June 5. podcast stats spotify . You might find your podcast is already on Spotify at this point. It's the most popular music streaming service in the world with over 200 million users (as of January 2019). In order to gain access to the program you need to do a couple of things: Create a Tunein user account. Podcast New Releases - New releases . They will show you the number of streams you have on Spotify, plus a chart that tracks the number of listeners: Spotify also tracks gender. How to verify your podcast on Spotify Log in to Spotify for Podcasters: this will be connected to a Spotify account, so please make sure you are logging in with the account you want to be associated with your podcast Click on the "Add Your Podcast" link on the sidebar Add the RSS feed for your podcast that is already on Spotify * * * How To Access Your Show's Spotify Dashboard (after signing up) 1. Over time, we plan to extend these measurement capabilities beyond podcasts to the full scope of the Spotify platform, including audio ads within music, video ads, and display ads. This then sends the request through Podtrac.com. For some additional analytics you can check out, your Spotify dashboard can show you the start streams, listeners, and publish date of each episode. Podcast Browse - Our main podcast page, updated daily. . The next page will let you review and make sure everything looks right. Get discovered, grow your audience and stay on top of feedback. To find them, head to the "search" tab in your Spotify mobile app and tap on "Podcasts" and "Podcast charts.". First, log into your Castos account and hover over your username in the top right corner of the page. After that you will be prompted to answer some details about your podcast category, location, and language. ‍. Things You'll Learn in this Episode of Doing it Online: The most commonly made mistakes to avoid in your first-ever launch… Our fave strategy for a successful (+ fun!) Reporters in the podcasting space tend to be Gen X and Millennials, who (according to our survey) prefer Apple Podcasts; this means that there is very little information concerning Gen Z and their podcasting habits. These days, 97% of Reed's audience and 94% of Moore's listen on Spotify. Understanding Your Show & Episode Data on Spotify | The Input Watch on What i am about to tell you might "shock" you but it's the bitter truth that you must understand. Enter the RSS Feed for your podcast. Top 10 Podcast Apps for Android to Try. Paste in the link to your Spreaker RSS feed. This is why, in today's episode, we explore the . Inside the dropdown menu, hit "Integrations.". Fill those out for your podcast. This episode is brought to you by Rupa Health, Paleovalley, and Vuori.Losing our memories and the things that define us is one of the scariest things someone can face. Spotify. Stats for Spotify Stats for Spotify is your classic Spotify data analyzer. 1.3 Step Three - "Add or Claim Podcast". Fill those out for your podcast. Move My Podcast. If you need a podcast RSS feed . 1.1 Step One - Create a Spotify Account.

how to check podcast analytics on spotify 2022