Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. I know that the rail system has a router adapter but am unsure if the holder would fit my old plunge router. Check out our festool guide rail selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our tools shops. A fully integrated system, plunge saws, use your Festool routers, or jigsaws with the guide rail for expanded capability. The Festool Guide Rail Accessory Kit greatly expands the functionality of your FS Guide Rails (sold separately). A complete kit to maximize the value of your FS guide rails when used with your Festool plunge saw or router. My router: Bosch POF1200. Festool Parallel Guides for Guide Rails. Obviously, my Bosch 1617 router doesn't have a guide rail adapter that will work with Festool rails. Guide rail adapter FS-OF 1400. for OF 1400. I recently discovered that Bosch has an adapter for use with its rail system, and there were conflicting answers to the question of whether the adapter is compatible with festool or Makita guide rails. . . Qty . We stock a comprehensive range of guide rail systems from leading names like Bosch, Makita and DeWalt. Check out our festool guide rail selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our tools shops. Router Guide 12. Making breakthroughs in precision and convenience since 1964. . With slideway lining for guaranteed machine smoothness, a groove for screw and lever clamps and splinter guard for splinter-free sawing. Starting at $ 95. Rating Review: 4.9 stars out of 5. It's easy to secure on different surfaces using the adhesive pads. Add to Wish List. You might be also interested in this. Qty: Sander Accessories. Guide Rail Tote Bag FSK670. Price : $45.00. $ 165.00. The FS FS 1400/2-LR32 Guide Rail (55 inches) and FS FS 2424/2-LR 32 Guide Rail (95 inches) were designed specifically for use with Festool Routers and the LR 32 Hole Drilling System to construct cabinets using the European frameless 32mm system for shelf pins and hardware. A fully integrated system, use your Festool routers/jigsaw w/ the guide rail for expanded capability; Non-skid, dual-clamping rubber strips prevent movement during the cutting operation, saving time; Compare With. with fine adjustment and support for router without guide rods without rods Usage. In Stock. This rail adapter allows you to use your Bosch Plunge router with your guide rail for repeatable, accurate cuts. Integral fine adjustment system. The zero-play guidance enables you to change the jaws on circular saws without the need to use tools. Router OF 1010 R Guide rail FS 1400/2 Dual suction pad GECKO DOSH-Set Combination bevel FS-KS Dual suction pad GECKO DOSH Parallel side fence FS-PA Guide extension FS-PA-VL . Description. Chris May 16, 2022. In both the Festool and the Makita rail system, the lateral guiding of the track saw is taken care of by a square guide ridge on the left-hand side of the track top face. Festool 497657 FS Guide Rail Accessory Kit. Item 489571. Bosch FSN OFA Router Adaptor for Guiderail System 1600Z0000G . Festool Screw Clamps - Pack of 2. Safe, straight power tool guidance. Only show this user. Difference 1: Guide ridge width. Router Guide 12. Combine this guide rail with the Festool LR 32 Shelf Hole Drilling Set (#43027, sold separately) to build European style cabinets using the 32mm system. The integrated splinterguard nearly eliminates tearout on cross and rip cuts while . Features. Accessories. Tool Bags / Boxes. Guide Rail (194367-7) or 118 in. The FS 5000/2 guide rail measures 5,000mm (197") long. Use the Protractor Unit to quickly and precisely set miters and compound angles. Router OF 1400 Follow us. Hole series are always drilled with a spacing of 32 mm and a hole diameter of 5 mm or 3 mm. $ 39.95. Price: $299.00. Use the FS 1400 Guide Rail (55 inches) with the Festool TS Plunge cut saw to make precision cuts up to 49 inches long. The hole series drilling system is a complete set for fast and simple production of series of holes for shelf supports, rear wall supports and fittings with the OF 1010 or OF 1400 router. Guide Rail (194368-5). Features: For attaching OF 1400 EQ router to guide rail system. The FS 3000/2 guide rail measures 3,000mm (118") long. Makita Plunge Base Router Adapter to Festool Guide Rail - XTR01Z & RT0700C 5 out of 5 stars (177) $ 29.95 FREE shipping ToolCurve Add to Favorites . Festool Guide Rails & Clamps. Festool GmbH. The Makita Router Guide Rail Adapter (194579-2) is for use with the Makita 55 in. Shop Vac Accessory 12. Quickly set angles for both mitered and compoun. Bosch 1617 EVS Plunge Router Adapter for Festool/Makita Guide Rails. $767.50. $ 145.00. See how you can get free standard shipping. Sanding Pads 11. These guide rails are designed specifically to construct cabinets using the European frameless 32 mm system for shelf pins and hardware. Festool FSV/2 Guide Rail Connectors - Pack of 2. Router Accessories. There is a reason the microfence isn't cheap. Guide Rail (194367-7) or 118 in. I haven't used it yet but I did put it into my track and it seems to be a pretty nice fit, only a slight amount of play. Add to a new WISH LIST. List Price: $250.00. Use the Guide Stop to adapt the Festool OF 1400 Router for use with the FS Guide Rail System for perfectly guided, straight routing. 877-866-5688. Guide Rail FS 2424/2 (LR32), 2,424mm (95") Guide Rail FS 800/2, 800mm (32") Description. for use with hole line guide rails. Adapter 4. Guide Rail 2424mm for LR 32 System. Price: Starting at $47.00. Low prices, free fast shipping, knowledgeable Festool-trained staff, secure shopping. Festool Guide Rail Slide 12970 Branford Street Unit M, Arleta, CA 91331 Phone 1-800-480-6427 Email: microfence@microfence.com Website: www.microfence.com 1 . Festool guide rail accessories in stock and other Festool tools and accessories. Visit the Festool Store. Shop Vac Fitting 5. Festool guide rail accessories in stock and other Festool tools and accessories. As far as simply using the DeWalt routers with a guide rail (and not the hole drilling kit), there are two options. Sanding Pads 11. Top of Page. Worth noticing is that the Original Festool guide rail has an anodized coating, whereas the Makita doesn't. In this case the lack of coating was a benefit, since it would have damaged the router cutter, but in general use, a anodized coating is better for two reasons . The following is a video of the rail system and at 7:39 . 5. Wertstrae 20, 73240 Wendlingen, GERMANY Telephone +49 (0) 7024 . Guide Rail Accessories 7. Festool FSV/2 Guide Rail Connectors - Pack of 2. Festool's lightweight and robust aluminium rails precisely indicate the cutting line thanks to the integrated splinter guard. A guide rail can be used to carry out long, straight cuts in a particularly precise manner, whether in furniture construction, interior finishing or faade treatment. Quantity: * Whole number only. The FS 1400/2 (LR32) guide rail measures 1,400mm (55") long. Works well if you have the overall size on the project to use these as a line up in place of a table. TOOL DEALS. I use an adjustable jig from a ShopNotes design for dado's.I think the problem with joining 2 festool rails is not that they are manufactured with a defect (bump), but that a very slight gap can occur if the connecting rods . 00. Made in USA by ToolCurve. The original is available in eight different lengths from 800 to 5000 mm. Good product, works with Festool rails (I do not have Triton rails to try it on). Adapter 4. . Work Tables / Stands. 877-866-5688. Fits Bosch 1617 EVS. Fits Festool Domino DF 500. The FS 5000/2 guide rail measures 5,000mm (197") long. Compare. Guide Rail 12. Shop Vac Accessory 12. The Guide Stop attaches quickly and easily . Care And Use. Blade 5. Aug 22, 2012. Festool. Includes 1 connector (2 are needed). Accessories. For use of routers OF 900, OF 1000, OF 1010 with the FS . This rail adapter allows you to use your Festool Domino DF 500 with your guide rail for repeatable, accurate cuts, mid panel cuts. Description. PS: I guess my final result should be something like this .. but over $200 + shipping from USA + it only fits Festool anyway - then it's not acceptable. Also, use the LR 32 System for line boring, or setting . ToolCurve DomiRail - Festool Domino to Track Saw Guide Rail Adapter. Non-skid, dual-clamping rubber strips . Maximize System versatility by using the same Guide Rail System for your TS Saw, Jigsaw and Router! While I love using the Festool guide rails with my Festool circular saw - I don't bother using it with my Festool router. Support which offsets guide rail height . I use an adjustable jig from a ShopNotes design for dado's.I think the problem with joining 2 festool rails is not that they are manufactured with a defect (bump), but that a very slight gap can occur if the connecting rods . FUNCTION: This handy 55 Inch Track Saw Guide Rail works with your track saw to ensure precise optimized results in your bevel cuts and straight cuts - works great for long cuts. Connect to a Festool / Makita or Bosch track. To order replacement parts for Festool products, please contact our customer service department. Use the FS 1400 Guide Rail (55 inches) with any of the Festool TS Plunge cut saws to make precision cuts up to 49 inches long. My only complaint is the underside and part that attaches to the track could have been . It also allows inclined cuts to be performed quickly and cleanly. for use of routers OF 900, OF 1000, OF 1010, OF 1010 R with the FS guidance system . Festool 577043 55 Guide Rail FS FS 1400/2-KP. I use it with my Festool track. Zero-play guidance - you can adjust the guidance jaws on the circular saw to fit the guide rail without using tools. In stock $ 105. Accessories. The FS FS 1400/2-LR32 Guide Rail (55 inches) and FS FS 2424/2-LR 32 Guide Rail (95 inches) were designed specifically for use with Festool Routers and the LR 32 Hole Drilling System to construct cabinets using the European frameless 32mm system for shelf pins and hardware. Highland Item # 721179 - Festool # 577039. In stock. $767.50. More Information; Brand: Festool: Manufacturer Part Number: 496939: Weight: 5.800000: Invented and perfected by Festool: The guide rail. Guide-rails. Maximize the versatility of your Festool Router and Guide Rail System! Add to Cart. You might be also interested in this. The guide rail adapter features heavy duty construction for longer life. Router OF 1010 R Guide rail FS 1400/2 Dual suction pad GECKO DOSH-Set Combination bevel FS-KS Dual suction pad GECKO DOSH Parallel side fence FS-PA Guide extension FS-PA-VL . Also, use the LR 32 System for line boring, or setting . Countersink 4. Saw Accessories. Festool 55'' 32mm Shelf Hole Guide Rail for Routers and Saws (496939) Specifications . EFFICIENT: This handy rail saw guide or plunge saw guide rail is great for ripping repeatable sheets and boards, quickly and easily - ultra useful for trim, furniture . Systainer 6. . Shop by Brand. FUNCTION: This handy 55 Inch Track Saw Guide Rail works with your track saw to ensure precise optimized results in your bevel cuts and straight cuts - works great for long cuts. Description. Choose from our 90 degree guide rails, standard guide rails, accessory kits, cushion strips and other accessories that will help you become a more . Festool 491504 FS 1080/2 Guide Rail 1080 mm CA$ 46.48. Router Accessories. 7 Reviews. Add to Cart. Use the FS 1400 Guide Rail (55 inches) with any of the Festool TS Plunge cut saws to make precision cuts up to 49 inches long. Guide Rail 2424mm for LR 32 System. Adapt the Festool OF 1010 Router for use with the FS Guide Rail System for perfectly guided, straight routing. Making breakthroughs in precision and convenience since 1964. Festool - The fs 1400/2-lr 32 guide rail 55-inch with the Festool Plunge cut saw to cut material up to 49-Inch. Also accepts Festool routers or jigsaws with appropriate accessories; Non-skid, dual-clamping rubber strips prevent movement during the cutting operation, saving significant . Festool 494681 Guide Rail Base Kit. Use the Festool Guide Rail Connector to chain together as many guide rails as you need to make your cut. Add to Cart. Router Accessory 16. Making breakthroughs in precision and convenience since 1964. $61.00. The Festool router design has the screws off the guide rail and positioned on the auxiliary support foot. Accessories. Item 200161. This fits your . SHOP ALL ACCESSORIES. Festool guide rails can be between 800 and 5000 mm long with the most popular guide rails being 1400 or 2700 mm. Festool GmbH. Description. Item 577044. Guide Rail Accessories 7. Made in USA by Tool Curve. Price : $45.00. Purchased item: Bosch PR20EVS Router Adapter for Festool Track Saw Guide Rails - Colt 1 HP. My track: T24872 guide rail. See how you can get free standard shipping. Can be properly positioned even on smooth materials because of the backing layer for gripping. The guide rail adapter features heavy duty construction for longer life. Impeccable guidance. 1) DeWalt's own rail adapter. Compare. Additional groove for use with accessories permits . Whatever you choose, all of our Festool guide rails have several innovative features and zero-play guidance enables you to change the jaws on circular saws without the need to use tools. Worth noticing is that the Original Festool guide rail has an anodized coating, whereas the Makita doesn't. In this case the lack of coating was a benefit, since it would have damaged the router cutter, but in general use, a anodized coating is better for two reasons . Features. Vac Accessories. Splinter-free cuts - the splinter guards positioned directly on the scribe line prevent . Delivers the flexibility to start and end cuts anywhere in the material. Add to cart. Zero-play guidance - you can adjust the guidance jaws on the circular saw to fit the guide rail without using tools. A fully integrated system, use your Festool routers or jigsaw with the guide rail for expanded capability. Only 1 left in stock. Can also be used to connect Festool MFS templates. Fits the router perfectly. The FS/2-KP guide rail is available in lengths of 55" (1400 mm) and 75" (1900 mm). The guide rail is now completely compatible with all Festool attachments. The original is available in eight different lengths from 800 to 5000 mm. I'm not sure anyone has confirmed that it is compatible with Festool guidel. Technical Data Downloads. At $250 its not cheap, but it would work. Festool Guide Rail Adapter FS-OF 1400 492601FEATURES:Features fine-adjustment controls; . Festool Guide Rail . Cleaning Sets are priced at: Cleaning Sets are priced at: Connecting . Festool Guide Rail. Splinterguard for splinter-free sawing. Invented and perfected by Festool: The guide rail. $ 145.00. EMAIL this page to a friend. To order replacement parts for Festool products, please contact our customer service department. Festool 491498 FS 1400 55 Guide Rail. Our guide rails can be between 800 and 5000 mm long and have several innovative features. Everything in a single Systainer. Add to Cart. Shop by Brand. Shipping Info Pickup In-Store. You might be also interested in this. Replacement Filter Bags 12. Connect rails using Festool Guide Rail Connectors to make limitless cuts. Fits the Festool track perfectly. In this Product Spotlight, Steve takes a look at how to set up the Festool Router, Guide Rail, and Guide Stop to cut rabbets and dados.Music."How It Begins. Quick View. TS Plunge Saws. An overview of how to use a Festool OF1400 plunge router with the guide rail system to create accurate rabbets, dados, stopped dados and angled dados. Compare. Work Tables / Stands. Systainer 6. -27% $18074. Making breakthroughs in precision and convenience since 1964. Guide Rail Clamps - 2 Piece. The FS 2424/2 (LR32) guide rail measures 2,424mm (95") long. Showing all 17 results. Quick View. Visit the Festool Store. They have dual glide strips on top so your tools slide easily and dual non-skid strips on the bottom so the rail stays in place. Features. Loosen the brass thumbscrews and slide the guide shafts and router plate back as close as possible to the edge of the clamp. Only 1 left in stock. Add to a new WISH LIST. Add to Cart. Price: . Product Description. The FS 2424/2 (LR32) guide rail measures 2,424mm (95") long. Item number 492601 Functions. Guide Rail FS 2424/2 (LR32), 2,424mm (95") Guide Rail FS 800/2, 800mm (32") Description. Versions. Additional groove for use with accessories permits . Technical Data Downloads. Includes support foot to level the router with the surface of the guide rail; ensuring smooth; accurate results and increased stability. for use of routers OF 900, OF 1000, OF 1010, OF 1010 R with the FS guidance system . Versions. Quality construction for demanding applications. Tool Bags / Boxes. In Stock. Make accurate repeatable cuts with the Limit Stop. Attaches quickly and easily using two rods included in the scope of delivery of the OF 1400 router. Festool 491498 FS 1400 55 Guide Rail. A complete kit to maximize the value of your FS guide rails when used with your Festool plunge saw or router. Having the ability to use my track to guide the router has saved my bacon and produced far more accurate results. Technical Data Downloads. How can we help you Make Wood . Non skid, dual clamping rubber strips prevent movement during the cutting operation, saving significant set up time. Integrated splinterguard serves as cut line and prevents tear-out and splintering A fully integrated system, use your Festool routers or jigsaw with the guide rail for expanded capability Non-skid, dual-clamping rubber strips prevent movement during the cutting operation . Festool Guide Rail Accessory Kit SYS3 M 137 FS/2-Set. 00 Each. Check out our selection of ToolCurve Router adapters that allow to use the guide rail and your router or jigsaw to make accurate, straight cuts. Edge Guide for Festool MFK 700 EQ Router (495182) . It also allows inclined cuts to be performed . Guide Rail (194368-5). Vac Accessories. Additi. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Saw Accessories. In stock $ 225. Festool. Quantity: * Whole number only. Store Pick Up . Highland Item # 721179 - Festool # 577039. Can be properly positioned even on smooth materials because of the backing layer for gripping. Low prices, free fast shipping, knowledgeable Festool-trained staff, secure shopping. As with most machining, Double check your tool is . Shop Vac Fitting 5. Best . Edge Guide for Festool OF 1400 Router (492636) Item #70561. $88.00. 3.8 out of 5 stars. Festool Guide Stop for OF 1010 EQ Router. Alternate use with select routers and circular saws, must use with router guide rail adapter (194579-2) and saw guide rail adapter (196953-0) . The universal rail produces excellent work results when working with a router, portable circular saw or plunge-cut saw. Addit. Safe, straight power tool guidance. 194 ratings. Router OF 1010 R Guide rail FS 1400/2 Adhesive cushion strip FS-HU 10M Splinter guard FS-SP 1400/T Slideway lining FS-GB 10M . Festool Guide Rails & Clamps. Qty . Hole Drilling Guide Plate with centering mandrel, FP-LR32, requires additional guide rail with hole series, designed to work with Festool routers model numbers OF 1010 EQ and OF 1400 EQ. More Details. Micro Fence sells something called the "Interface Essentials Package" that allows you to mount just about any router to the Festool rails. Splinter guards protect users against injuries while using their tools, and the guide rail and combination bevel make diagonal cuts much easier. . More Info . Festool. The FS 3000/2 guide rail measures 3,000mm (118") long. . . . The OF 1400 Guide Stop features fine-adjustment controls, allowing you to precisely adjust the distance to cut in increments of 1/10mm. For making cuts and grooves with impressive precision. The Makita Router Guide Rail Adapter (194579-2) is for use with the Makita 55 in. Sander Accessories. Also included with the Guide Stop is a support foot to levels the router to the surface of the guide rail, ensuring smooth, accurate results and increased stability. For making cuts and grooves with impressive precision. 00 Each. Add to Wish List . EFFICIENT: This handy rail saw guide or plunge saw guide rail is great for ripping repeatable sheets and boards, quickly and easily - ultra useful for trim, furniture . I own a Makita 3612BR plunge router and would like to know if it is compatible with the Makita SP6000 K1 rail system. The universal rail produces excellent work results when working with a router, portable circular saw or plunge-cut saw. Ideal for dadoing, mortising, and trimming applications. Check out our selection of ToolCurve Router adapters that allow to use the guide rail and your router or jigsaw to make accurate, straight cuts. The FSK 420 and 250 are also trending choices. Attach the Deflector to the end of your rail to prevent the annoyance of your suction hose and cords . Festool. $ 25.00. With slideway lining for guaranteed machine smoothness, a groove for screw and lever clamps and splinter guard for splinter-free sawing. . Works great. The OF 1400 Guide Stop features fine-adjustment controls, allowing you to precisely adjust the distance to cut in increments of 1/10mm. Care And Use. The Guide Rail Acessory Kit (includes 55" Guide Rails) (577157) retails for $299 and the OF 1010 R Router (576922) costs $499. The FS 1400/2 (LR32) guide rail measures 1,400mm (55") long. Guide strip reduces friction between the tool and guide rail for easier, more fluid cutting action.

festool router guide rail 2022