In Ephesians 6:12, he is "the ruler of the darkness of this world.". Paul gives us an amazing resource in Ephesians 6. Recover what the thief has stolen from you, and don't let up until you have restoration. Takin' Back What the Devil Stole From me. I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. . Because the last thing the devil wants you to know is how much God loves you and how you can access everything you need to take back what he's stolen from you through your relationship with Christ. And as the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like him and reflect his glory even more. Above him stood the seraphim. The devil has to give us "all the substance of his house"; he has to give us "all the goods of his house.". 3. I have found the thief, and he must restore to me seven times what he stole. In John 10:10, Jesus says, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.". This is why Jesus came. It is not enough the devil restores what he has stolen from us. There's a memorable picture of this in our word for today from the Word of God in 1 Samuel 30, beginning with verse 3. I am taking back what the devil stole. 24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the . But if you want it back, you will stop being passive and letting the devil steal from you. There's something, or someone, that our enemy Satan has stolen. This sevenfold payback is our FULL COMPENSATION; FULL RESTORATION from the devil. This process will block the penetration of voice of the enemy into your ears and minds. ; In the book of Joel, God promised to restore to us even years of the enemy's plunder. Battle Prayer To Recover What the Enemy Has Stolen. The Scriptures warn that "your adversary the devil walks around as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour" (1 Peter 5:8). But this. Will we stand as the rest of the Israelites, shaking in their boots, muted by fear, or will we rush down into the . None of the Amalekites escaped . Today I want to share with you one of the most powerful ways, a step-by-step guide, to standing against Satan in your life. SKU: 0121CD. We are so grateful for what You did. 28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. CHORUS: C I'm taking back (I'm taking back) F C Everything that the devil stole from me C I'm taking back (I'm taking back) F C Everything that the devil stole from me C E Am D Give me back my song, my dance, my joy, my peace C I'm taking back (I'm taking back) F C Everything that the devil stole from me VERSE: C F C We all know that satan only . In Matthew 12:14, he is "the unclean spirit" and later on in 13:19 he is called "the wicked one.". For you to doubt God. Qty: Matthew 11:28, ESV Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (Deut. 2 Timothy 2:26 Context. but if he is caught, he will pay sevenfold; he will give all the goods of his house. in order to raise money for various church building projects. Yet if he is caught, he must pay sevenfold, though it costs him all the wealth of his house. I am exchanging my sorrow, for joy. Many today have lost jobs, family members . You devil, take off your hands from my family in the name of Jesus. And David was greatly troubled; for the people were talking of stoning him, because their hearts were bitter, every man sorrowing for his sons and his daughters: but David made himself strong in the Lord his God. Leader: Can't have my faith. 30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby . You devil, take off your hands from my family in the name of Jesus. God is a giver and the devil is a taker. Every piece of my shattered soul. Learn in today's message how you can stop the devil in his tracks. Choir: Can't have my peace. The Devil is even pictured in scripture as a serpent and a roaring lion and a dragon. 1. In Jesus' name, amen. So YOU are also in this whirlwind. Darrell LusterWe Need a Revival 2015 Malaco, Inc.Released on: 2015. Then the LORD your God will restore your fortunes. Joel likened these spirits of destruction to locusts, palmerworms, caterpillars, and cankerworms. Excellent booklet those who are familiar with Kenneth E. Hagin know that what he wrote about the devil and how to get back what he steals from us is valuable wisdom given to him by Jesus Christ so he could set the captives free. People mess with satanic stuff all the time (wicked stuff) and get trapped. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. The story marks a significant turning point in the ministry of Jesus: it is because of this incident that the Temple leadership in Jerusalem resolves to have Jesus killed. October 27, 2014 Stephen Hanson. Let every gate opened to my enemy by my foundation, be closed forever, in Jesus name. 4. He is both our God of _____ and God of _____. 3. Then he said to me, "This is the curse that goes out over the face of the whole land. The whole Bible is good for you, but to understand the written word, you need to know the Living Word. "And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the canker-worm, and the caterpillar, and the palmer-worm, my great army which I sent among you" Joel 2:25. In this article, I want to focus on one specific area that Satan and his demons like to operate in. Putting my armor on. And all of these verses are not only . Here, we're sharing how to reclaim what the devil has stolen. 1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. Choir: Everything that the devil stole, God's giv'n it back to me. It is time to go into the enemy's camp and take back what he stole from us. Leader: Everything the devil stole, I'm gonna get it back. MeinPillow tycoon Mike Lindell teamed up with sleazy serial felony fraudster Jim Bakker and a gaggle of head-bobbing, cooing sycophants to sell "Children's Bible Pillows" to support their efforts . or. 4. Jesus says, "Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you as wheat. Log In. (1 Samuel 30:6) That could be the mission God is asking you to go on right now. He wants control. But if he is caught, he must pay back seven times what he stole, even if he has to sell everything in his house. But the "thief" Jesus is referring to is not Satan. Paul describes him in Ephesians 2:2 as "the prince of the power of the air" and "the spirit that works in the children of disobedience.". That's how we know that any prophetic word the Lord gives one person applies to the whole Body. Whether your struggle is tangible or emotional, it is time to take back what the enemy has stolen. That was taken from me, as a child. 5. I recover all my confiscated and stolen properties, in Jesus' name. There are many weapons he will use against you because of your faith and love for Jesus. 1 Samuel 30:18-19 So David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away, and David rescued his two wives. He based this upon Proverbs 6:31 (" but if [the theif] is found, he shall restore seven times. 27 Neither give place to the devil. Sevenfold payback is our right of summon to the devil. He has robbed us of our finances, lured our loved ones into sin, and tried to weaken us in our physical bodies. The Holy Bible does say regarding a person who has stolen: So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent. Joel 2:11 speaks of a great army of God, "strong that executeth His . Second, you're not going to fight the battle because 2 Chronicles 20:15 says: In today's Gospel, we hear the story of the raising of Lazarus from the dead. And away with the yard sales, candy sales, etc. Prayer: Father God, it's not Your will that the enemy steal anything from your children that You want us to have. 1. 30 Prayer Points To Recover All. Zechariah 5:3-4 ESV / 10 helpful votesNot Helpful. 2. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. I want to focus on how Satan and his demons come "to steal" from us, with the obvious intentions that they will then try and . God is the business of restoring lives. I recover all my stolen properties from the covens of darkness, in Jesus' name. "If the devil is the ultimate deceiver, then words must be the very devil.". I take my stand with You, Jesusand in Your name, I say to the enemy who is trying to steal from me, "The Lord rebuke you!" Also, in those matters in which the enemy has been able to steal something from me, I declare that by the word of the Lord, I am going to pursue him, overtake him and recover what he stole. But Satan and his demons would like nothing better than for you to miss these blessings . He wants to steal the life that God gave you, and when he is through with it, he will only destroy it. New Living Translation. I recover all my confiscated and stolen properties, in Jesus' name. You would think everything the devil does and everything man does is God's will. 1. Now, we no longer have to settle for less than the best. The Bible tells us that Satan comes to kill, steal, and destroy. You were once being devoured by an army of evil spirits who moved in on you to consume everything you had! And nothing of theirs was lacking, either small or great, sons or daughters, spoil or anything . I recover all my stolen properties from the covens of darkness, in Jesus' name. Every broken piece of my wounded heart. Circumcise or purify your senses by the blood of Jesus to clearly and distinctly hear only the voice of the Lord. These insects are known destroyers, devouring everything good or decent. While David and his warriors have been out on a military mission, their mortal . Apparently, since Satan was behind the mugging, Satan owed her (My wife's coworker) 7 times what he stole from her. But the Bible does not say much about the Devil being a thief. 30 Prayer Points To Recover All. If the devil has stolen something from you, it's easy to assume that it's gone forever. Create new account $15.00. 5 and bring you back to the land your ancestors once possessed. o God's wants you to _____ more and more so you can have more, do more and make a bigger and better impact on the world around for God. "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. And the pastor began praying, demanding that Satan make recompense sevenfold. God has promised in Joel 2:25 to restore unto us our lost and wasted years. It is something that we confess and profess each week. o God also wants you and I to _____ BACK everything the devil has stolen from us. He's talking about false religious leaders! Second Corinthians 1:4 tells us that the same comfort God gives one person in tribulation is also to be comfort for all. After teaching, Carlie . Isaiah 61. Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2017. We add new sermons online every day. For everyone who steals shall be cleaned out according to what is on one side, and everyone who swears falsely shall be cleaned out according to what is on the other side. Verified Purchase. 3. He's talking about false religious leaders! With faith in tact I'm getting it back. Well, nothing, for you've already lost it. Derek Prince had a great deal of teaching on the topic of spiritual warfare. John Ramirez knows well how to beat the devil at his own game. Jesus appeared to Thomas and said, "Stop doubting and believe" ( John 20:27 ). The Devil is even pictured in scripture as a serpent and a roaring lion and a dragon. Isaiah 6:1-13 ESV / 5 helpful votesNot Helpful. TAKING BACK WHAT THE ENEMY HS STOLEN! Formerly of high rank in Satan's camp before he was radically saved, Ramirez now helps believers abandon their fears and stand in their God-given authority to target and defeat the enemy. 2. Main Goal - The Devil Wants YOU (10:1; 1Pet 5:8) 1. These are just a few . This series contains 3 compact disc. And your Lord wants you to fight to get back what your enemy has no right to have. #17 Bible Verses about Restoring Relationships & Friendships (1) Ecclesiastes 3:1, ESV For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven. You devil, take off your hands from my family in the name of Jesus. 4 No matter how far away you end up, God, your God, will get you out of there. Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to . 2. Bridge. Leader: I want everything. I am pursuing total restoration of my money, time, opportunities, health and relationships; and I will, without fail, recover all. We might not see the value in our time, but Satan certainly thinks our time is precious. Encourage Yourself in the Lord. #18 Bible Verses about Restoration of Relationships & Friendships (2) But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. 4. 4. 3. God's greatest gift to mankind is Satan, because evil gives us something to strive against.". His metaphoric guidelines depict 6 pieces of armor that are crucial to . 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. Taking Back What the Enemy Stole. The Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, is with you!". You won't rob me like before. I am taking back my innocence, and everything. 1. Enough is enough.

take back everything the devil stole from you scripture 2022