It comes in an impressive foam-lined black cardboard box, and ships with a 'ribbon retaining screw' bolted into the top. Re: Removing dust from rode nt2 James Perrett > 01 Jun 2022, 01:15 Recording: Gear & Techniques; Re: Kx audio v kv2 audio Andy Lewis > 01 Jun 2022, 01:13 Live Sound & Performance; Re: Removing dust from rode nt2 ManFromGlass > 01 Jun 2022, 01:08 Recording: Gear & Techniques compared to things like the Rode NT2 . Although there are currently no alternative capsules offered to fit these . For Vocals and Instruments; Cardioid, Omni & Figure-8 Polar Patterns; Pad Switch at -5 or -10 dB; High-Pass Filter at 40 or 80 Hz ; Shockmount Inhibits Vibration Noise; Large 1" Gold-Sputtered . m. herbert. In Stock! Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 . $365.00 + $9.68 shipping + $9.68 shipping + $9.68 shipping. M Muziker club +442035000766 Mo-Fr 7:00 - 15:30 United Kingdom - All categories Login Register new account 0 0 0 Shopping Cart Discount. 4 offers from $51.94. RODE NT2. Very similar character, a grand cheaper.. J. johnish New member. Large-Diaphragm Microphone Studio Solution Set Set consists of: Rode NT2-A microphone, Deluxe SM6 shock mount with integrated pop filter, 6 m XLR cable, Dust cover, Suitable case available under Articlr Nr 486805 . X. Rode NT2-A. How does it Perform? Large-Diaphragm Microphone Studio Solution Set Set consists of: Rode NT2-A microphone, Deluxe SM6 shock mount with integrated pop filter, 6 m XLR cable, Dust cover, Suitable case available under Articlr Nr 486805 . Shop for Microphones from Rode with Free Next Day Delivery. First released in 1965 as the C-38 FET. Audio-Technica AT2035. The NT2 uses decent K67-type capsule driving a fine flat response circuit - correct. Rode NT2-A. This is a rap vocal demo for the RODE NT1 microphone and the AUDIENT iD14. . 10 years. We put up an U47, U87ia, C12, SM7B, Peluso P12 and none of those mics were as good on Pete's voice as what the Rode NT2 was. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of 20 or more. Rode NT2-A. Rode NT1 VS. NT2. Extended Play. 28 Reviews - Read all. Thank . An imposing beast, it measures almost 22cm from end to end and weighs around a kilo. . 1,997-word post, approx. RDE NT2 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone. Buy Rode NT2-A Studio Solution S Bundle at the BEST PRICE with iMuso Reviews / Specifications Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Set Largediaphragm Microphone Studio Solution SetSet consists of:, DeLuxe shock mount SM6 with fabric pop filter, 6 m XLR cable, Dust cover bag & 48V Phantom power Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen. 129 1419. Order now for delivery to you on Mon 9th May 2022. 135 42. www.gearslutz.com. Rode Nt2a. If you want to benefit from this improved service, please opt-in. 636. This is a whole 5 dB louder than the TLM-103. Browse . Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording. The LyxPro VRI-30 is a compact microphone isolation filter that reduces room ambiance to create optimal recording conditions. After being blown away initially when i got the unit a couple of years back, i've tracked many different sources ranging from vocals, synths, guitars, bass etc through the unit and it still makes me grin from ear to ear every time! $ 220 .26. Ce micro de studio professionnel grande membrane de 1" propose trois types de directivit, une attnuation et un filtre coupe-bas, rglables l'avant du micro. Joined: 2003/11/05 16:48:01. rank in Condenser Microphones. The Rode NT2-A appeals to me, but I have a feeling it's not going to work well in an untreated room, being a condenser. AKG C214. Special Financing - Ends Jan 8, 2023. Rode NT1-A. 6. rank in Large Diaphragm Microphones. Toggle navigation. Rode's K2 is a great performer, offering multi-pattern functionality at a very affordable UK price. This video is focused on a comparison between the Rode NT1-A and the Rode NT2-A SHARE THIS VIDEO: https://youtu.be/Tcnh38FCCs0 GET THIS POP FILTER - htt. 169 7. Rode NT2-A, Studio Condenser Microphone, NT2A, figure of eight and cardioid patterns, switchable between omni, 0/-5/-10dB HPF and pad, SM6 deluxe. Indeed, Rode claims the NT1 is the world's quietest 1-inch cardioid . The microphone is connected to a Behringer Xenyx 502 mixer which, in turn, is connected to the soundcard itself. Superlux HD-681. On The Rode. The frequency response is, again, simply quoted as 20Hz to 20kHz, and the open circuit sensitivity is rated as -42dB (7.9 mV) ref 1V at 1 Pa which is a little lower than for the AT2035 . Its design eliminates audio wave bounce-back and interference to deliver a dry, clear sound. Add to basket Add to wishlist. Amazon Basics Professional USB Condenser Microphone with Volume Control and OLED Screen, Silver. Free 6m Mic Cable with this Microphone! AKAI Professional MPC Studio. Native Instruments Komplete 13 Upgrade Select. Rated 4.5/5 53 reviews Write your review Item ID: NT1Kit. The NT2000 is a good, silky sounding mic that is in a better league again. This mic also comes with an identical vinyl pouch, a shockmount and a thread adaptor. It brings clarity to the mid-range, helping vocals sit with confidence at the front of the mix, while the top end exudes a hint of air but stops well short of sounding gritty or harsh. Shop for Rode NT2-A Microphones. Feb 17, 2002 #1 OK, besides the omni/cardioid switch and the dB pad, is there any difference between the Rode NT1 and NT2 besides $200? Rode has been around for a minute .but was the 1st few minutes any good?Buy Innogear Shock Mount - https://amzn.to/3sd7FOfSUPPORT OBSCURE MICS - by joining. I recorded only one take. 2,099 145. . Neumann tlm 102 vs rode k2 pour des prises des voix. It will be mainly used for recording vocals but ideally I would like a good all rounder that i could also use for recording acoustic . Microphones, studio monitors & accessories. The original Rode NT2 uses a transformerless circuit based on the Schoeps design. Home; Artists; Albums; Music Videos; Gallery; News; About; Contact Us; rode nt2 gearslutz Picture Information. I had a RODE NT2 and I wanted something more polished and professional. See Product Details. I love that Mic. Image not available. Rode NT2-A. 299 16. 636. 2006/06/01 10:32:50 ( permalink ) just max them out & control their input. especially on gearslutz where they can get amusingly emotional. AKG C414 XLS. Shop with confidence. This is a bad idea it will only introduce noise from an overdriven amp circuit in your monitors regardless of the input signal gain. 169 314. [1] The NT2-A operates on standard 48V phantom power supplied by an external preamp. Rode NT2-A. Online orders operating normally. Status: offline. # 1. dialectic . Neumann U87 Ai. Buy Rode NT2-A Large Capsule Studio Microphone for the best price online at Music Matter UK. Two year review. I am currently looking to buy an inexpensive condenser microphone that is able to give a fairly pro sound (if thats possible!). AKG P420. This site uses cookies to provide and improve your shopping experience. The C414 is nicer though. Rode NT2-A Condenser Microphone Rode Inta Audio. Quantity. For now I find epoustouflant, unlike the NT2 which ultimately sounds a bit cold and aggressive in the high medium (not to mention severe drooling). Buy Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Set at the BEST PRICE with iMuso Reviews / Specifications Largediaphragm Microphone Studio Solution SetSet consists of: Rode NT2 A, DeLuxe shock mount SM6 with fabric pop filter, 6 m XLR cable, Dust cover bag & 48V Phantom power With an integrated shock mount system, this microphone . Rode NT2000. RE: Studio monitor volume knobs? Rode NT2-A Set of Condenser Microphone + WS2 Foam Pop Protection Wind Shield: Amazon.co.uk: Musical Instruments & DJ Le NT2-A poursuit la tradition initie par son lgendaire prdcesseur, le RDE NT2. iMuso. . Price comparison Find the best price for Rode NT2-A from 7 offers. But to my ears its a strategic mismatch to use a K67-type capsule with its intentional 8kHz peak with a non-deemphasized circuit (not how Neumann used the K67 capsule in the U 87 mic with its HF de-emphasis). This mic also comes with an identical vinyl pouch, a shockmount and a thread adaptor. November 7, 2020. Sweetwater Savings: $ 126 .00 MSRP: $ 395 .00. Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk Rode claims the NT1 is the world's quietest 1-inch cardioid condenser. You won't be able to just take this out of the box and plug it into a computer given that it isn't a USB microphone.You'll need an XLR cable in order to connect it to an audio interface or voice recorder. The 2050 runs on phantom power, in the same 11-52V range as the 2035. The Rode NT2-A is one of my personal favorite microphones, even up against some of the even higher-quality mics like the Neumann U 87 Ai. Thread starter QuinnRaymond; Start date Feb 17, 2002; Q. QuinnRaymond New member. LyxPro | VRI-30 Foldable Isolation Shielding Vocal Recording Panel. You can't tell from the published chart and description - but the NT2A is a nasty sounding mic (perfect for putting on edge on my soft voice). Rode K2. Once set up in the studio, the new NT1 sounded surprisingly polished given its modest cost. More Info I opt-in . Budget around $400-500 give or take (for the mic only). The Pacifica is a 1U, rackmounting, dualmono preamp 'mono/mono', as the manual helpfully explains with an additional frontpanel quarterinch active input. Rode NT2-A Condenser Cable Professional Microphone. $249.99 + $15.00 shipping + $15.00 shipping + $15.00 shipping. 31. UPC & EAN : 698813000395. Neumann TLM 103. funny - I read that Bruce Swedien is a fan of the Rode NT$ (, for a couple of hundred more you could try the Pearlman TM-1. 6. rank in Large Diaphragm Microphones. Guitars and Basses Drums and Percussion Keys Studio and Recording Equipment Software PA Equipment Lighting and . $ 269 .00. Let's take a quick look at a chart to start! Rode NT1000. Rode NT2-A. Sweetwater Savings: $ 148 .74 MSRP: $ 369 .00. Although there are currently no alternative capsules offered to fit these . :) Peace, Conley Shepherd Joyful Noise Productions PC config: (Win performance base score = 7.7) ASUS Sabertooth . Buy Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Set at the BEST PRICE with iMuso Reviews / Specifications Largediaphragm Microphone Studio Solution SetSet consists of: Rode NT2 A, DeLuxe shock mount SM6 with fabric pop filter, 6 m XLR cable, Dust cover bag & 48V Phantom power. Thankfully Rode includes a decent 6m long cable in the box along with a . Picture Information. 5. rode.com. Makes my U87, Rode K2 and NT2 sound amazing!!!!! Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk Thread Starter New 11 Nov 2014 #3. 2,039 5174. The NT2 carries fewer switches than the original for reasons which are, on the face of it, hard to fathom. Rode NT2-A Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone Studio Solution with Accessories. Often compared with Rode NT2-A. "Gearslutz -- Where the . It was the multipattern version of the NT1; both circuits were implemented by Jim Williams of Audio Upgrades, who specified fantastic, high-quality parts throughout.

rode nt2 gearslutz 2022